Datos personales

Mi foto
Gilet, Valencia, Spain

lunes, 5 de abril de 2010

EASTER!

This Easter I'm staying at home, because my friends and I didn't organize anything for these days, however I'm enjoying my holidays. Last week was the "Semana Santa Saguntina" (Sagunto’s Holly Week) so in Sagunto there were a lot of processions of Semana Santa, the procession del silencio, procesión de los caramelos, the procession del calvario... it's a nice week (it isn't as nice as the Sevilla's Holly Week, but is nice and exiting), although I'm not believer.
This weekend my friends and I went to ride our bikes, and we went to different villages around mine. On Saturday we went to Montanejos. Montanejos is a beautiful small village, it has a lovely landscape. We rode our bikes around the villages and then we went to a small river of Montanejos which water is hot. We go here sometimes because is a lovely river and you can enjoy a bath in summer and in winter as well (although when you finish your bath in the river in winter you go freezing). After swam in the river we returned to our village. On Sunday we went to Santo Espíritu (It's a beautiful area of my village; it has a beautiful monastery, a camping, and a picnic area as well). Some of our friends were sleeping at the camping of Santo Espiritu so we caught our bikes and went to visit them (It’s hard do this way by bike because we had to go uphill more than 20 minutes). We had lunch together. We cooked (well, they cooked) a paella (It was nice!) and then we went to play cards in the tents. After that my friends and I went to one of my friend's house and we watched a film. We watched my favorite film, Bridget Jones' Diary. I really love this film, it’s perfect. I read the novel and the film is very very similar. It's a funny story with a very funny main character. The starring is great! Specially Reneé Zellweger and Huge Grant (I love them!).
The film tells the story of a woman called Bridget Jones’. Bridget is in her early thirties, she smokes and drinks a lot, and she is worried because she’s still single. Her mother is worried too, so she always tries to find a man for Bridget, always rich men. In one of these intents she meets Mark Darcy but she thinks he is a “boring jerk”. She works in publicity and she fantasizes with her boss, Daniel Clivert. Bridget starts to flirt with him, and they finally start dating. One night, Bridget go to Daniel's house and finds out that he's infidel and they break up and Bridget give up her job, because she doesn’t want to see Daniel Clivert again. She starts to look for a job, and she finds a job as a reporter in television. One day Bridget returns to meet Marc Darcy and he confesses to Bridget that he likes her like she is. Bridget notices that she doesn’t hate him, she loves him. Finally Marc and Bridget start a relationship. In the second part of the film they got married, it’s a lovely end.
After watched the film we had dinner together and then we went to one pub of my village. We got drunk and we returned home.
Today I think I’m going to do some homework because I haven’t done anything these days. It’s going to be a funny Monday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores